First photos of F30 BMW 3 Series at BMW Performance Center S

What's New in the BMW World!?

Moderators: synergy, kyleabaker

bimmermania
Turbo Charged Member
Turbo Charged Member

First photos of F30 BMW 3 Series at BMW Performance Center S

Post by bimmermania »

The new F30 BMW 3 Series shows up at the BMW Performance Center School in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Our friend and spy photographer Palbay spotted a F30 BMW 335i Sport Line going around the wet skidpad, one of the most fun exercises at the driving school.

In the U.S., the all-new F30 3 Series sedan went on sale in February with a base price of $34,900 for the 328i, and $42,400 for the high-end 335i model. This represents a $300 and $350 base price increases versus the outgoing E90 model.

The 3 Series now includes standards features such as 6.5” display with iDrive controller, Bluetooth connectivity, USB/iPod interface, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Automatic Start/Stop, Dynamic Driving Control with ECO PRO Mode, Brake Energy Regeneration, and a 1” standard wheel size increase.

The Modern Line (ZML) and Luxury Line (ZLL) will sell for an additional $2,100 for the 328i and $1,400 for the 335i model. The Sport Line (ZSL) will make you spend $2,500 for the 328i and $1,700 for 335i.

To learn more about the BMW Performance Driving School, see our two reports from earlier this year:
BMWBLOG attends Two Day M School | BMWBLOG attends BMW’s 2 Day M School

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Photos: Palbay]Image

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Author: Horatiu Boeriu
Source: http://www.bmwblog.com/2012/04/13/first ... er-school/