Love the site..

Post questions about files in the 'Downloads' section of the site. Also, suggest files you've found to add to the downloads page or request downloads.

Moderators: synergy, kyleabaker

acoustic
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

Love the site..

Post by acoustic »

Kyle,

I'm trying to download the E36 manual but when I close out of your web page it has not saved to my computer even though I waited ten or fifteen minutes for it to come down. How do I download an Adobe file? I have been hitting the Save button on the top right corner..??? Keep up the great work!!

-Acoustic
1999 E36 Cabrio
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

thanx for the compliments! i'm trying to continuously add to it and keep it up to date.

about the downloading problems...you can get to the download section ok?, but when you click save it won't download? is that your problem? or are you having trouble getting to the downloads page?

it could be a problem with your internet browser. what browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc...? also it could be your download speed.

cheers
acoustic
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

I can get to the downloads

Post by acoustic »

and open up the Adobe file. When I hit save it goes throught he motions and says it's done. Whn I try and open it it says I don't have permission and when I log off your site it dissapears from "My Documents" like it was never there?? I've tried downloading it with both IE and Mozilla and with Norton turned off. I'm on a high speed cable modem so I don't think that's the issue. Any suggestions?
-Acoustic
1999 E36 Cabrio
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

oh i see, instead of just clicking on the link to the file, try right clicking so you get a popup menu and selct the "Save Target as" option. It should say something like that. Then save it to your computer. Should work that way ;)

best of luck,
cheers
acoustic
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

Thanks Kyle!

Post by acoustic »

I got it to work!!
scabzzzz
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

Post by scabzzzz »

hey kyle just wanted to say thanks for the pdf's. Its amazing to find this stuff and you're servers are rockin. i was getting like 600k downloads. the bentley e36 took like 3 minutes to download. keep rockin the site bro. ill check back
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

Thanks man, I'm trying to add as much atuff as I can as soon as I find it, but if you find something I don't have send it my way or let me know and I'll try to have it up in no time. ;)

Glad to hear you've had a successful visit.