Moderators: synergy, kyleabaker

Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

OUCH

Post by Coop101 »

DUDE... So sorry to hear that :!:

Hope u arent gonna be out of action for too long :shock:

So what the hell happened ? How did you manage to get your leg crushed ??

And the most important question... are u getting enough drugs :D
If not u need to start moaning like seriously... or even better, hopefully u got a cute nurse taking ur mind off the pain :cool:

On a serious note, hope u doing well mate ! lets hope u are back in the seat before u know it.

Nothing new on my side... well nothing as dramatic as having your leg crushed...Did manage to do simmilar damage to my liver over the weekend... phew :?

I have been offered a very lovely deal on an e36 M3... taking her for a drive this afternoon. Need to seriously think about extending the garage... either that or sell one of the bimmers :shock: ..... extending it is :D

Hope u feel better soon dude, let me know how u holding up and should u find ur hands full with the pretty nurses just let me know and i will be there in a flash to assist :D WooHoo

Chers Dude,

TO THE PUB! :cool:
e36 316
e36 318is project car
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Hey Hop-a-Long, those nurses treating you well over there... Must be! You are awefully quite !!! "wink is as good as a nudge" :cool:

Come on buddy steal a wheelchair fit some mags and go faster stripes and tear up and down the hospital corridors... should keep you busy :D

Let me know how you doing... and i repeat.. any trouble with those frisky nurses just let me know... will be there to lend a hand.

Cheers Ox
e36 316
e36 318is project car
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

lol, I finally made it back home. I spent a week and a half in that dang hospital bed. Feels nice to be back home finally. Man, most of those nurses were old as crap, but there were a few young ones in the ER, lol. I'm rolling around in a wheelchair at home now, but its not all that bad. I should be back at driving as soon as I can put weight on my leg, but they told me to absolutely avoid any weight on my right leg for atleast 6 weeks. After that I can start walking, ;)

cheers,
kyleabaker
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Kyle my good man.... if that wheelchair is still standard i will be most disspaointed... at the very least a BMW emblem on the rear :D

Glad to hear u are doing well mate !!!

Never mind when u can put weight on your right leg the More Serious Question you need to put to the Doc is when can u put weight on the
"middle Leg" :cool:

What a pitty those nurses were border line fossilized... could have made sponge bath time so much more fun had they been young... carefree... easy :wink:

All good on this side, test driving another M3 this afternoon... have to be honest here... the lady who owns this particular dealership is rather tasty...i end up test driving cars i have no intention of buying just to have an excuse to get her alone in the car :D But now she has what i am looking for... lets wait and see

Cheers Mate
e36 316
e36 318is project car
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

Coop101 wrote:Kyle my good man.... if that wheelchair is still standard i will be most disspaointed... at the very least a BMW emblem on the rear :D
I thought about slapping a bmw sticker on my new ride, lol, maybe get some new rims, lol.
Coop101 wrote:Never mind when u can put weight on your right leg the More Serious Question you need to put to the Doc is when can u put weight on the "middle Leg" :cool:
LOL. You are just full of humor, lol. I'm wondering this one myself, haha.

...oh, and goodluck with that tasty lady, I mean purchase, lol.

wish I could get out there and work on my car some, lol. maybe in a few weeks tho.

cheers!
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Dude.... why u still thinking about it... put the damn bimmer sticker on the chair :shock:

Might i suggest something along the lines of a 22 inch chrome spinner for the wheelchair... possibly a Vader seat :-D

Man i can talk some sh*t... Went for the test drive yesterday, the car is awesome... ended up having a robot to robot with an RX-8... that guy never saw it coming :cool: Man M3 is just breathtaking!!!

I couldnt wipe the smile off my face, and the tasty lady obviously picked up on it...she said to me " i see that reaction alot" so i said " I'm not surprised, and what kind of reaction does the car get" :cool:

Speechless is all i can say... she was speechless... i am sooo in :D

Better get some work done... hope u feeling better dude!

will leave u with this...

Two chocolate bars walking own the road... which one is the male ??

The one with nuts LOL

Cheers

Steve
e36 316
e36 318is project car
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

lol, nice joke dude. I give it a 10, lol.

Man you _NEED_ to get that m3! I've never test drove one but man I can imagine. I'm gonna put that on my list of things to do as soon as I can drive again.
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Dude... You have no idea how much fun the M3 is...

The finance house big shot is a mate of myne ( helps lots trust me ) called me this morning and told me that he has no probs... just give him the word and and he will sort the paperwork and i can pick up the M on friday. WOW.... but the twist...

I am of to Johannesburg for business on monday, i placed an ad on a local dealer web page for the M and got lots of hits from Johannesburg, which is about 1200KM inland from me. There is an M3 Evolution 2 up there and the dealer is like a stone throw away from where i am staying with family.

So i am gonna put this M on hold for a few days... even if the saleslady bring sout the worst/best in me... and i am going to test drive the M in Joburg. And i am sooooo gonna drive it back if i decide to take it :D

DAMN i cant wait... just hope she is as nice as she looks... the salesman at the dealer even phoned me on his cell while he was in the car and said to me " listen to this" and proceeded to give the M a quick boot...Hmmmmm that motor is pure sex :D :D :D

Anyway.... i gotta dash, late for a site meeting... dont ever keep engineers waiting, u thought woman can get touchy... SHEEESH

Cheers dude

As per tradition... a quick joke...

A bear is having a shit in the woods, when rabbit pulls in next to him to do the same... bear looks down at rabbit and says to him " U ever have trouble with shit sticking to your hair ?" Rabbit shakes his head and says, " Nope "......

So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit ...

Cheers mate
e36 316
e36 318is project car
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Dude... u alive ? Hopeu havent gone and rolled the wheelchair in a high speed corner :D

Cheers Dude :cool:

TO THE PUB ! :cool:
e36 316
e36 318is project car
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

haha, hey dude, i'm still here. just rolling around in my chair, bored as crap. the legs getting better but i still have about 5 weeks before i can start walking on it. i have to go by the doctor tomorrow and let him see how its healing and hopefully take out the staples and stitches. I have 30 staples in my knee, 9 on my ankle and prolly 200 around the skin graph. thats alot of staples to remove, lol.

wish me luck!

ttyl dude, cheers.
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Dude... u know i enjoy a good laugh and hence u must know that i will find it very hard to pass up an oppertunity like this...

Fighting it very hard not to ask u what ur "staple" diet is :D

Ahhhh... sorry, couldnt resist... That is one serious amount of staples china. Can u imagine trying to get through airport security with that lot... BEEP... " i can explain "... and on goes the rubber glove " snap " he he

Otherwise, how things ?

Work is killing me over here, got more work rolling into the factory than i know what to do with...man i need a holiday.

Have found a sweet M up-country, gonna be near it doing some business soon, will make a plan to go see it... hopefully its what i want... drive her back home...Hmmmm

Cheers Dude

e36 316
e36 318is project car
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Hey Speedy,

Why so quite... did we lose the wheelchair in a corner and the old " I've fallen and can't get up " statement applies :D

Was due to fly up to Johannesburg on tuesday to fetch my M3... so the dealer calls me on monday night saying the price has gone up by R10,000 ( like us$2000 ) claimed there was another party involved who wants it... so i told him to sell the bloody car then, he then says no wait we can talk... bastard was just trying to get more money out of me, so on priciple i told him to get knotted :twisted:

Bastard.

Anyway... better get going. WORK :roll:

Cheers Dude.

TO THE PUB ! :cool:
e36 316
e36 318is project car
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

haha, it's been a long time man. I did lose the wheel chair, but not in a corner, haha. I sent it back to the health care clinic, but hey! I get to roam around on crutches now, so I feel much better. Almost out and about, but I still have a little while before I'm back in the car, lol.

dude, that sucks about the dealer. I guess thats how they are tho, lol, always trying to squeeze another buck out of your wallet.

well i know you don't live in the USA, but you can celebrate the 4th with us! haha, gonna be lots of crazy wild people out tonight.

cheers
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

kyleabaker wrote:previous post joined with new, lol
Coop101 wrote:Happy 4th July DUDE ! :D

Any exscuse for a party... Trust me we South africans are keen on a party and a braai. Ended up having a beach party :cool: Bonfire and all... only problem is its a bit cold here so the lovely ladies arent showing the flesh they usually do :x Not even the bonfire could persuade some peeling off of layers.

Tell me, how do you pop the glass out of the side miorror ? The Bentley says to wrap a screwdriver in tape and slip in in the bottom between glass and miror and pry it out.
Gave it a bash but it feels pretty keen on staying put... any suggestions before the next attempt ?

Cheers mate,

Get well soon.

P.s.. Now isnt the time to piss any of your mates off, end up taking your crutches away and leave u stranded lol

Cheers

Mate of myne got fired from the fish and chips shop!!
I asked him why he was fired ... he told me he put his dick in the potatoe peeler !
Shocked i ask him if his dick is OK ? he says it is great.
So i ask him about the potatoe peeler...

She was also fired :D :D :D

Forgot to log in before replying... must be the latent alcohol in the system :shock:

Cheers dude

TO THE PUB ! :cool:[/quote]
e36 316
e36 318is project car
Coop101
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Coop101 »

Dude... did u break ur leg or arms ?? very slow on the reply... must be a very cute nurse keeping you this busy :D

What is the driving status... how long before u are back in the driving seat?
Still got the staples in your leg ?

Cheers Dude

e36 316
e36 318is project car