ETK downloads not working

Post questions about files in the 'Downloads' section of the site. Also, suggest files you've found to add to the downloads page or request downloads.

Moderators: synergy, kyleabaker

fixfox
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

ETK downloads not working

Post by fixfox »

I've noticed that all other downloads work except the ETK ones.
Any help ?

Post by Guest »

anyone know where else to get these ?
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

About the ETK Downloads....

Due to their large filesixes, I'm have to find more server space so I can upload them. I haven't be able to work on the site much due to a crushed leg injury that happened approximately a month ago, but as I'm recouping I've been browsing some more for some more space.

I'll try to have all of the downloads up before too long. If you've noticed, most of the video files are not up either. The DVD of BMW Films: The Hire will take some time find hosting for, lol. But I promise I'm looking, lol.

I hope you've enjoied the rest of the site.

Thanks,
kyleabaker
fixfox
n00b-1st Gear
n00b-1st Gear

Post by fixfox »

Oh yes.... I have enjoyed the rest of the site. Good work!

I wish you'd also get the older manuals pre-1998 :) If I find them first, I'll let you know.

keep up the great work !
kyleabaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kyleabaker »

I've had several offers from people to scan them and upload them to me, but no one has followed thru yet, lol. The only one I can scan and throw on the site is a 1995 3-Series manual. I plan on getting it on sometime soon though. I also have the radio manual that came with my car that I'll upload soon. But like you said, if you find them first please do send them my way, lol.