BMW NA Officially Prices the 2012 F30 3 Series (Updated w/Op

(2013 - ?)
bimmermania
Turbo Charged Member
Turbo Charged Member

BMW NA Officially Prices the 2012 F30 3 Series (Updated w/Op

Post by bimmermania »

Today BMW of North America is officially pricing the new 3 Series. While we gave you a sneak peak at the pricing on BF earlier this week, today BMW NA is taking the wraps off of the figures and a few new details.

The big news however is not what BMW is giving us but what we’ve learned from several dealers. BMW NA has sent out full pricing on all options for the new F30 to US dealers today. And perhaps the most interesting news within that is how BMW will be pricing the new “Lines”. Here’s the rundown:

The Modern Line (ZML) and Luxury Line (ZLL) will sell for an additional $2,100 for the 328i and $1,400 for the 335i model. The Sport Line (ZSL) will make you spend $2,500 for the 328i and $1,700 for 335i.

Luxury Line (ZLL) (requires ZPP): $2,100 for the 328i and $1,400 for the 335i

• 255 Sports leather steering wheel
  • 2H2 18″ light alloy wheels Multi-spoke style 416 or 2A4 19″ light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 401 with mixed tires + $900 (335i only)
  • 4CE Anthracite Wood Trim or 4B8 Burl Walnut Trim with Inlay
  • 4DM Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight Trim
  • 7S2 Luxury Line aesthetic elements
  • LCLZ Black Dakota Leather with exclusive stitching or LCLX Saddle Brown Dakota Leather with exclusive stitching or LCLY Venetian Beige Dakota Leather with exclusive stitching

Modern Line (ZML) (requires ZPP): $2,100 for the 328i and $1,400 for the 335i

• 2P5 18″ light alloy wheels Turbine styling 415 or 2A4 19″ light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 401 with mixed tires + $900 (335i only)
  • 4AD Brushed Aluminum Trim or 4DT Pearl Trim (P1) or 4DD Textured Pure Wood Trim
  • 4DM Pearl Gloss Chrome highlight Trim
  • 7S1 Modern Line aesthetic elements
  • LCL9 Oyster Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight or LCL8 Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight (P1)

Sport Line (ZSL): $2,500 for the 328i and $1,400 for the 335i

• 2A5 18″ light alloy wheels Double-spoke styling 397 or 2A4 19″ light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 401 with mixed tires + $900 (335i only)
  • 3BE Black mirror caps
  • 481 Sport seats
  • 4AT High-Gloss Black Trim or 4AD Brushed Aluminum Trim
  • 4DN Matte Coral Red highlight Trim or 4DL High-Gloss Black highlight Trim
  • 704 Sport Suspension or 2VF Adaptive M Suspension + $900
  • 775 Anthracite Headliner
  • 7AC Sport Line aesthetic elements
  • 840 Increased Top-Speed Limiter
  • KCL3 Black Leatherette with Red highlight or LCL3 Black Dakota Leather with Red highlight + $1,450 or LCL4 Everest Grey Dakota Leather with Black highlight + $1,450 or LCL5 Coral Red Leather with Black highlight + $1,450

You can view the full price list after the break.

Full Price List

Official Release

BMW of North America today announced prices for the all-new 2012 BMW 3 Series Sedans. The 2012 328i Sedan will be priced from $35,795 while the 2012 335i Sedan will be priced from $43,295. Both prices include $895 destination and handling. These represent a $320 and $370 base price increase over the outgoing models, however, in addition to the completely redesigned exterior and interior the new cars include a significantly higher level of standard equipment. This includes a 6.5-inch central display with iDrive controller, Bluetooth connectivity, USB/iPod interface, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Automatic Start/Stop, Dynamic Driving Control with ECO PRO Mode and Brake Energy Regeneration. Both models also feature larger wheels and tires as standard equipment.

With the announcement of the sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan, the benchmark by which all sport sedans are measured was raised once again. The pioneering history of the 3 Series serves as inspiration for the new sports sedan, whose powerful styling represents a fresh interpretation and conscientious development of traditional BMW design cues. It will not only set new standards for performance and handling but also for luxury, technology and efficiency. The all-new 3 Series Sedan will continue to offer outstanding value as well.

Both the 328i Sedan with its TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder engine and the 335i, featuring BMW’s TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six will be available in a trio of trim and equipment variants – the Sport Line, Luxury Line and Modern Line. Each presents its own individual take on the character of the sports sedan.

The all-new BMW 3 Series Sedan will debut at the North American International Auto Show in January and arrive in US showrooms in February 2012 as a 2012 model.

Launch GalleryImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagePre Launch GalleryImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Author: Gabe
Source: http://www.bimmerfile.com/2011/11/23/bm ... -3-series/