2012 Geneva Motor Show: BMW 125i Performance Parts

What's New in the BMW World!?

Moderators: synergy, kyleabaker

bimmermania
Turbo Charged Member
Turbo Charged Member

2012 Geneva Motor Show: BMW 125i Performance Parts

Post by bimmermania »

The 2012 Geneva Auto Show marks the premiere of a range of Original BMW Accessories developed to customize and enhance the look and feel of the new 1 Series hatchback.

The retrofit components designed in close collaboration with BMW M in the areas of powertrain, suspension, aerodynamics and cockpit provide a tangible increase in driving dynamics by enhancing engine power, reducing weight and optimizing aerodynamic properties.

The BMW 125i Hatchback present at the BMW stand in Geneva is “dressed up” with a BMW M Performance aerodynamic package, 19-inch BMW M Performance light alloy wheels, a BMW M Performance brake system and BMW M Performance Top Stripes. Additional sporty looks are enhanced by a rear spoiler, rear fins, carbon exterior mirror caps and radiator grille in high-gloss black, also from the BMW M Performance accessories program.

Inside, the BMW M Performance steering wheel with Race Display, interior strips in Alcantara/carbon, BMW M Performance stainless steel pedals and the gearshift lever knob and handbrake handle with Alcantara gaiter make for a distinctly sporty atmosphere.

The brake system, featuring aluminum fixed calipers at both front and rear, guarantees a constantly high level of deceleration even under high thermal stress. Its perforated, inner-vented sports brake discs measure 370 x 30 millimeters at the front (diameter x thickness) and 345 x 24 millimeters at the rear. The brake calipers are fitted with four and two pistons each at the front and rear respectively and can be recognized by the four-color M logo.

All components of the BMW M Performance accessory program are available individually.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Author: Horatiu Boeriu
Source: http://www.bmwblog.com/2012/03/06/2012- ... nce-parts/